Wednesday 3 April 2013

Project Reflections

Xuanlin's reflection: The advantages of working on this project is that i get to understand and learn more about Stalin's rule in Russia, and i also get to learn more than what was being taught by the teacher. The problem was that my group members and I were not able to meet up and do the project as a whole group. But we still managed to complete this project as a team, as we split the workload and communicated via Whats app. I have learnt to preserver as i did my part of the project, it was difficult to do it on my own but i managed to come up with the whole post of question 1 on my own with the help of the textbook and the internet.

Trina's Reflection : This project let me understand more about Stalin's rule , the positive and negative impact on Collectivisation , Rapid Industralization , Purges and Propaganda .How were the life under Stalin's rule in Russia. This were the advantages of working on this assignment . The problem my group encountered is that we can't meet up due to cca and busy . So we separate the questions to do , we communicated by whatsapp  . I did the negative impact and some add ons to the first questions . I learnt that even though we can't meet up as a group , we still can communicate on social networks and discuss about it .


Wei Ming reflection: The project let learnt that the rule under Stalin. We could not meet up as they had their own business to attend to, therefore we communicated by WhatsApp.I had difficulties finding the positive rules of Stalin as mostly was negative impact.I felt it was fun even though we couldn't meet up and discuss about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment